Liz tagged me earlier in the week to write “six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself”. So you can blame her!
1. I can be very particular about the way washing is hung on our whirly gig washing line. It has to be neat and regimented, each sock next to its mate, so when dry they can all be very easily paired up and put away. Towels also HAVE to be folded in a particular way and stacked according to size and colour and placed in the bathroom cupboard with the fold to the front, so you can’t see any ‘towel ends’. Ian thinks its odc. I just think its being neat.
2. I can never ever go to bed with out washing my face. But I can happily get up and go about my day without washing it in the morning if needed.
3. I adore baking. I love the making and mixing and icing and the presentation on a lovely little cake stand. The eating? Take it or leave it.
4. I would be lost with out my diary (calendar rather than journal). I take it every where I would love to say that it is a darling little book from Smythson. Unfortunately it is the corporate diary from Lafarge Aggregates.
6. I can’t knit. I’m sorry, that rather a swear word in the crafting community isn’t it? My Grandma tried endlessly to teach me when I was small, but I think in the end, after she cast on and knitteded a few rows, I muddled around in the middle and then she carefully cast off again I doubt I ever really managed to do more than three rows in the 5inchx5inch dish cloth.