This week I am mostly enjoying…
1. Autumn. The sky is so blue and the air so crisp. Makes me want to dash out wrapped up in hat and gloves and spend the day at Battersea Park.
2. Coffee. Well I love coffee on any day, but I am really loving the San Franciscan blend that I bought a few weeks back from the Monmouth Coffee company.
3. Wedding Dress Shopping. Ok so I have kept it secret long enough, but back in August Ian proposed and I of course said yes! Plans are underway but are all very sketchy at the moment. However I can still play dress up right?
4. Anthropology. Ok, this is serious love hate. The clothes are just divine, I could merrily bankrupt myself here. The hate.. well they don’t ship to England!
6. Pizza Express Bosco Salad. I love this at any time, and no matter how many times I try to recreate it at home, it just doesn’t taste the same. Pizza Express clearly have the magic ingredient.
7. The National History Museum. Such a wonderful wonderful building. I was terribly lucky to dine there this week. Sat right underneath the Diplodocus in the main hall. A magical evening, but I couldn’t help thinking back to A Night at the Museum. (I loved that film!)
8. Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards. If you are in London, you simply must go and see this exhibition. The images are just out of this world! Make sure you see the Emperor penguins and the dreadfully talented winner of the Eric Hoskins award. All by one young photographer aged around 19!
9. Alternative energy sources. This week I have been lucky enough to be given to different chargers for electrical items (mobile phones, ipods etc). One is a wined up affair and the second, rather excitingly is a solar charger! Just have to hunt out some sun now…
10. My walk to work. Each day I walk along thinking I must bring my camera to capture this, people really just wouldn’t believe it otherwise…well perhaps I will do that next week!